EcoDesign2021 publishes two types of proceedings:
- Delivered on the conference day via the conference website
- Delivered only to conference participants
- Not peer review proceedings
- Contains all the papers presented (both Proceedings papers and E-book papers (see “Call for papers” about Proceedings papers and E-book papers))
- Does not have an ISBN
- Published after the conference by Springer
- Peer review proceedings
- Contains only E-book papers that go through full paper peer reviews (see “Call for papers” about E-book papers)
- Has an e-ISBN
E-book Proceedings of the Past Symposiums
- "Technologies and Eco-innovation towards Sustainability" (Vol I, Vol II)
- A.H.Hu, M.Matsumoto, T.C.Kuo, S.Smith (eds.)
- Springer, 2019.
- "Sustainability Through Innovation in Product Life Cycle Design"
- M.Matsumoto, K.Masui, S.Fukushige, S.Kondoh (eds.)
- Springer, 2016.
- "Design for Innovative Value Towards a Sustainable Society"
- M.Matsumoto, Y.Umeda, K.Masui, S.Fukushige (eds.)
- Springer, 2012.